Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2016 8:06:11 PM EDT
Hi, I'm looking for anyone who owns or has owned a Century Arms RH10 that can offer any information on their personal experience with it. I know they are often being compared to the WASR, M+M M10, and maybe even some others but I am hoping to hear from people that have actually had a RH10 in their hands since it is slightly different in some other subtle ways besides the obvious Magpul furniture, front sight base/gas block combination, windage adjustable rear sight, and birdcage flash suppressor. I have watched all the videos and read everything I could find out there so any additional information would be useful.
Thank you in advance, T.G.E.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Since no one has yet to respond I decided to add some information and pictures myself.  The quality, fit, finish, and function all seem great, very pleased!

In stock configuration with the 30-round Magpul Pmag that comes with it.

With buttstock folded and a 20-round Magpul Pmag.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#2]
It's actually the same rifle as the M+M M10, Century just flexed their muscles (read: distribution agreement) and got them out from underneath M+M. The furniture and remaining compliance parts are all that's changed. So, expand your question to M10 owners and you'll probably get more responses (and also put this in the main discussion forum).

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top