Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/27/2014 10:42:08 PM EDT
Hello ARF.com! "do we still call it that?"

I've been collecting firearms since i turned 18, my first purchase was a saiga 12 that  i converted myself, then a Sig 556 Swat which i wanted to throw over a bridge because it was trash, anyways..

Since then i've owned many different AKM and AK-47 rifles, I stick to pre-ban and post ban firearms, and i do not purchase kit guns.

I wanted to show you Akfiles members that i've found a PERFECT AK 47 Rifle.
Have you ever had an AK that your 3 year old son can pull the charging handle back on? because the millwork inside the receiver is so perfect that it glides like butter?

Or a safety lever that actually perfectly lines up with the dust cover?
and is rigid with absolutely no play? the bolt carrier has no play inside the receiver, you cannot shake it, like most AK 47 rifles.

I'm a collector of all Milled Receiver AK 47 Semi Auto Variants, and i  own over 12 SA93 rifles which are the first batch of bulgarian imports that are considered post-ban.

This SA93 stands out from all the rest i've owned, the action is so smooth it makes me think the recoil spring is broken.

Here are some pictures, and no its not for sale,this is serial number 116 my favorite and most perfectly crafted bulgarian rifle.

<BR>
The craftsmanshift on these early import Sa93's are stunning. and absolutely incredible, crafted by real AK masters.
These Sa93's are Sentinel Arms Imports.
<BR>
Here is the second  Sa93 i own.
starting with serial number 4879,  my best factory condition Sa93.
<BR>

<BR>
Here is my third Sa93, This is serial number 211, Very nice overall condition.
<BR>

<BR>
Here is the Fourth this one is NIB and my only unfired SA-93 very nice Serial number 1210.
<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

<BR>
Here is my  5th SA93 rifle, missing its original dust cover a very nice Rifle.

<BR>
6th SA-93 Rifle this one is very nice with a low serial number.

<BR>
7th SA93 this one is an unfired VERY RARE Factory Blonde, i would say this is the best looking stock i have ever seen on an AK 47.

<BR>
8th SA-93 Rifle there is no Debanning that really needs to be done.this is my shooter the rifle accepts US made furniture out of the box without any special modifications!
<BR> just 5 US made parts for a milled receiver!<BR>

<BR>
Here are some Rifles in my collection, and the saiga 12 i converted when i was 18. Thanks for looking and learning about the best AK variant
<BR>
VALMET M76 .308 Plastic, FN SCAR 17 FDE, SA-93
<BR>

<BR>
SA M-7 SF , MAK 91, Norinco Hunter, Mossberg Pump
<BR>

<BR>
Noveske Rogue Hunter and Noveske N4 NIB VIS w/ John Noveske's Signature also Two 3 GUN custom Lightweight AR-15's

<BR>
Vepr 12 XD's SAM7K and some ((10))

<BR>
Saiga 12 i converted when i was 18
<BR>

<BR>
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 9:30:57 AM EDT
[#1]
12 of them!  
Nice.
Link Posted: 5/28/2014 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Love my SA93!  Mine has been debanned and is butter smooth as well.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 10:16:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Love me some Noveske!  Nice collection.
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top