BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/5/2013 11:15:43 AM EDT
Is this a good rifle? AIM has them at a very good price
Link Posted: 10/5/2013 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Best deal on a decent AK out there IMHO. I have two Arsenals right now but if I were going for a new one this would be at the top of the list. If all I had was time and money then a Krebs would be great. But for the price the PAP can't be beat.

Link Posted: 10/5/2013 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#2]
By chance do you know what country its from
Link Posted: 10/8/2013 10:46:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Serbia
Link Posted: 10/9/2013 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Which one is the best? The PAP, N-PAP, or O-PAP?

I'm thinking about getting one also as this seems like the best deal out there right now. However, I want to make sure before I buy one that they do have a double stack bolt carrier.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:13:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out the discussions in the Yugo section
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 11:45:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is this a good rifle? AIM has them at a very good price
View Quote

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

For the price---absolutely.     I should have my review up soon.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:00:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm really on the fence as well. Looking for my first AK. Have a sks and currently building a 762x39 AR

Any compatibility issues with the magpul pistol grip? What about railed forends?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:31:51 AM EDT
[#8]
appears to have a BHO on the safety.

Thats a nice option.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 10:57:43 PM EDT
[#9]
The Yugo (now Serbian) rifles use a unique design compared to other AKMs. There are railed handguards available, but you will have to make sure you get one made specifically for Yugo rifles. I don't know if the Magpul grip is a direct bolt-on, but a lot of folks are using them on their Yugos so it can't involve too much effort.

Solid rifles.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:53:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I can't find too many bad reviews on them.  For the price AIM has them for I think I'm going to order one for my dad.  He's wanted one forever for some reason.  All he's ever owned are hunting rifles.
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top