Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2016 5:01:07 PM EDT
Anyone see this guy on Gunbroker?

How does he get away with calling his Galils IMI when they are clearly on US receivers?
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw that crap last year, when he was still spelling it "Isrealli".
I asked on GB what US parts were included, and if they were US made receivers, they couldn't be labeled as IMI.
He gave a song and dance on it all, guess it really comes down to people buy his line.
If you study his pics, you will notice ALL the pics are really clear, except for the one where he shows the stampings on the receiver.
He leaves an excuse for himself later, "I clearly showed the markings on the receiver before you sent $1500 cash".
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Buyer beware!  $1500 first off should tell you it is not a IMI Galil.

I know there are many unknowing innocent trusting soles out there, but I wish I had a dollar (OK- maybe it would only amount to 2 or 3 dollars)  for every time at a gun show I heard someone behind the table say "yes- that's a semi M16A2, just like they used in Vietnam!".  Almost caused a scene once when I confronted the guy in front of the "customer". None of my business?? or, "community service"? The guy KNEW he was full of crap!

I have a Century Cetme, it is NOT a MARS Cetme (nor even in the same class), and I would NEVER insult the real deal by trying to pass it off or calling it so. A parts guns is a parts gun no matter who puts it together-unless ALL the parts are assembled at the factory .Some can do a really excellent job, BUTT, the gun will NEVER be an real IMI Galil.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 2:09:14 PM EDT
[#3]
This happens all the time, patents  not enforced,and there you go.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top