Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/11/2016 11:16:24 PM EDT
Anyone have one they want to sell, or direct me to someone who sells or makes them?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 9:29:59 PM EDT
[#1]
What do they look like?

Blackthorne has this http://blackthorneproducts.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_18&products_id=325

But I know they don't have a great reputation. I've placed one order with them & didn't have any problems.

Other than them, do like I do for Galil parts I need: Search everywhere! And pray as well!
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I think this is what he's referring to Col.... The one on the bottom:

Link Posted: 3/12/2016 1:03:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone?  I need one myself!
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#5]
What are the origins of these longer flash hiders?  Were they ever issued to real units who had Galil's?

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#6]
They are U.S. made and are "slip overs" for 16" barrels , (threds up by the front inside) to give the SAR with a standard way more easily found AR barrel the shorty "look"  

I just received 2 and they are nice, i actually like the fact that you can keep the full 16" barrel for the sake of 556 velocity and still have somewhat of a correct SAR look using them.

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top