Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/21/2015 5:59:42 PM EDT
I know my Galil and Valmet collection pales in comparison to some of those shown on this forum but I wanted to post a few pictures of what I have collected thus far.  Obviously my collecting is getting a late start and is restrained by my better half.  Given that I was not buying these rifles in 1986, and I would be broke trying to collect some of the amazing Galil and Valmet rifles I see occasionally offered for sale.  I have also concluded that the Valmet rifles are cheap in comparison to their magazines.  In any event, here is my meager collection, left to right:

1.  InRange built AKForum SER II Galil;
2.  Jeff Miller built SBR Micro Galil;
3.  Valmet M62 5.56 wood stock; and
4.  Valmet M76 5.56 tube folder

Link Posted: 10/21/2015 7:54:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Cute
Link Posted: 10/22/2015 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Not bad.  I love Valmets dearly, so I'll give you proper respect there.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top