Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/24/2015 11:11:15 AM EDT
Just a quick question. Typically a Golani with a GLN prefix is a Caspian receiver ? I know all about the ORF issues.Think of doing a trade .Local guy has one that is a GLN prefix one. He says it has been the looked over by Hillbilly fireams and they said it was gtg. Has about 400 rounds through it.  It just something to mess around with. Would be trading a 308 I don't really use .Still have another 308 that I use more. So not really loosing anything. Would love a true Galil but 3 grand it to rich for my blood. I know Golani's are normally hit or miss mostly miss. If what the local guy says about this one is true seems like this is about the best of the Golani's around. Thoughts. ????

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 1:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
If Hillbilly gives it the OK, I'd go with it. I have an earlier Orf receivered Golani, & my smith checked it out looking for the common problems, & he said it was fine. Both lugs on the bolt make equal contact with the receiver. This was the problem with most Orf receivered guns. Funny, no Century , or any English writing on this gun. Just Hebrew letters. It's been a great gun for me.  GARY
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Gun should be fine!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:53:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Get it!
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top