Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2015 11:17:16 PM EDT
I've managed to locate and buy an ARM handguard, bipod and pin but for the life of me I can't even find an ARM rear handguard retainer even without the carrying handle. I would like to find either so I can at least put the ARM handguard and bipod on my rifle. Is there someplace or someone you guys might know who has one for sale?

Link Posted: 5/30/2015 11:36:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Try John at 24hourtactical.com

He normally has some older Galil parts, but he also has some of the better, improved R4 parts also.

Check with him as he may have some of the transition hand guard retainers for the bipod that do not mount the carry handle.

Good luck
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#2]
You will also need the 2 small coil springs that go in the rear of the ARM hand guard and press against the retainer.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top