Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/22/2014 2:21:11 PM EDT
Was wondering if it's 5/8 x 24 by chance to mount a .30 caliber suppressor.
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Magnum research makes a Galil????!!!!!!!! I WANT IT!
Link Posted: 2/28/2014 2:13:21 AM EDT
[#2]
The IMI manufactured Galils are 13MM X 1 RH. Both 5.56x45  and 7.62x51 muzzles are threaded the same. CNC Warrior makes a 13x1 to 1/2x28 adapter. There's probably someone out ther that makes or could make an adapter for 5/8 x 24.
HTH
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 8:47:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I mounted the CNC brake on my MR .308 and it helps tame the recoil.  No experience with a suppressor, though, as I wanted the brake instead.

Good luck.

Tom
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I mounted the CNC brake on my MR .308 and it helps tame the recoil.  No experience with a suppressor, though, as I wanted the brake instead.
View Quote

Hey Tom, cam you please pozt a photo?  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 1:10:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Magnum research makes a Galil????!!!!!!!! I WANT IT!
View Quote
More like MADE. They were imported in the early eighties. Around three to five thousand now.

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top