Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2014 6:34:58 PM EDT
Friend of a friend has a Hadar and wants 2000 for it. In box (although the box is kinda ratty) with factory sling and one 5 and one 25. Couple scratches in the stock.
Has been fired but not much. What do you guys think it's worth?
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 10:51:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Had one. For me price is too high -- approaching "real" Galil prices. They are rare, but reason they are rare is that the ergonomics on them suck. Not that comfortable to shoot. None of the "evil" features and can't easily add them [stocks, flash hider/brake, etc.] Stock is somewhat fragile. Oddity, but only worth no more than $1500 and I wouldn't even want another again at that price.

Don
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Your friend is smoking rock. I'd go $1300 tops on one.

Yes, they're rarer than actual .308 Galils, but the market has spoken; they are not as desirable.

If you've got $2k to burn, save up a little more, and get the real deal.
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. I offered him 1200. See if he gets back to me. I'd like to own it just because they made so few.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top