AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2017 8:15:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful.  Is the grip original?
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 7:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to add that this stock looks much better than most. One things I do dislike about Zastava AKs is the big ass butt stock. They look like Bell Bottoms from the 70s. Your looks more like the dimensions of a true AKM...did you snd it down to the slimmer dimension?
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have to add that this stock looks much better than most. One things I do dislike about Zastava AKs is the big ass butt stock. They look like Bell Bottoms from the 70s. Your looks more like the dimensions of a true AKM...did you snd it down to the slimmer dimension?
View Quote
I just got an Npap a few weeks ago, they are putting a newer blonde stock on, is shorter and kinda like a Wasr stock.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 4:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a Serbian Zastava N - PAP last weekend and it came with what they call the "Warsaw stock " with a steel butt plate, same as in OP's picture,  that doesn't have the high comb that caused the cheek slap problems.

IIRC, they dumped the "big stock" with the rubber butt plate in 2016.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 6:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Beautiful.  Is the grip original?
View Quote
I've not seen one come with Magpul grip.  But I guess weirder things have happened.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 5:14:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Look what I found in my Trashcan this morning.

Link Posted: 6/5/2018 7:16:13 AM EDT
[#7]
That's looks nice with the wood refinished.

I refinished the wood on my Serbian underfolder, as well as replaced the pistol grip with the proper one and added a sling.  I'll have to post up some pics.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top