Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/21/2016 3:45:20 PM EDT
I bought a PAP M92 pre-July 13th and Form 1'ed it.

I dont want to wait a year to play with my AK SBR and I dislike firing AK and AR pistols so I've decided to buy my side folder and have it installed now with a 7 inch brake to make it into a rifle until my stamp comes. The company doing the conversion said they would pin and weld the brake for me and said all I would need to do when I get the stamp was grind the weld down and off and extract the pin and put on a shorty brake.

OK great! They recommended the CNC Warrior 7 inch M92/M85 brake for this project. I looked at CNC Warriors page on a Wednesday back in June and they had them. When I got paid on that Friday they were out of stock. I've called twice and emailed 4 times asking if they would be making more soon with NO replies. I looked on their FB page and nothing since April.

I'm sick of waiting. My guys had my AK sitting since July waiting for me to send him the brake so he can finish installing the stock and get that pinned and welded.

What are some other light weight options or does anyone else offer a brake like what CNC Warrior used to offer? I'd rather not go with a fake can, they weird to me unless it's like a one of the russian looking things! :D

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
AK-builder.com appears to have some.
usmachinegun.com also

and a gratuitous pic/taunt of my baby..........................
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#2]
CNC Warrior are shit for communications, but if their website shows something in stock it usually is and you can order it and get it shipped pretty fast.

I know that doesn't help your situation though. AK Builder.com seems to have a similar item in stock right now (perhaps it is even a CNCW part they carry): http://ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29779
Perhaps you should try emailing them and see if they respond?
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you have the original short muzzle break for the m92? I'll straight trade you my long one for your short one.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 4:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CNC Warrior are shit for communications, but if their website shows something in stock it usually is and you can order it and get it shipped pretty fast.

I know that doesn't help your situation though. AK Builder.com seems to have a similar item in stock right now (perhaps it is even a CNCW part they carry): http://ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29779
Perhaps you should try emailing them and see if they respond?
View Quote

I have this unit pinned on my M85NP and it's a solid piece, pre notched and nice finish. PITA to TIG a blind pin on though.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an aluminum fake can extension that I had turned down to look more like a barrel. I don't need it and was thinking of selling it. Let me get a pic of it for you when I get home from work.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top