Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/17/2016 8:46:07 AM EDT
Hey guys I apologize if this has been answered. I had a question about theoretically putting a Romanian Underfolder on an M92 to SBR it. I know the trunnion would need to be changed and the standard Yugo folder gets in the way of the s/n. Does the Romanian runnion and mechanism do the same? Also the 1.6mm receiver....would the trunnion need to be thinned out a little to fit? (It's the inside that's tighter on a 1.6 right?)
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:45:38 AM EDT
[#1]
M92s have a 1.0mm receiver.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Even better! So the question is does the romy rear trunnion get in the way of the M92 PAP S/N?
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Even better! So the question is does the romy rear trunnion get in the way of the M92 PAP S/N?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The answer is that it depends on the age of the M92 pistol.

Early M92 pistols had the serial number on the left rear lower corner of the receiver, a real problem if you wanted to add an underfolding stock.  That's where it is on my M92 PAP.

Zastava later moved it to the left front of the receiver, which is underfolder friendly location.  Look for a newer M92 PAP and you'll be fine as far as the serial number location is concerned.

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one with the serial number on the front half. I would like to SBR mine and looking for the consensus on the best underfolder. The YUGO originals seems to be unobtainable.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
The Yugo's r out there just hard to find. I got one last week. SG has or had I think Roma but listed as Polish $9 new. (single lock) You just have to bore the turnnion at the right angle for the non Yugo UF. I think the Roma r better made.

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top