Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/22/2016 7:28:17 PM EDT
My boss just got a Yugo (Century) and sends me a picture of a screw (with a spring) sticking out the left side of the receiver.

I pulled mine and it appears to be the button (not really a 'screw') that you push in to unlock the dust cover 'button'.    Missing the 'nut' on the right side of the receiver.

Anyone know of a source for these?

The proper name for it?

Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/22/2016 7:41:16 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.cncwarrior.com/M70-Rcvr-Cover-Lock-Assembly-p/23639.htm

$10 for the nut and they throw the rest of the assembly in for free.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 7:42:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!

Perfect.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks!

Perfect.
View Quote

I have read sometimes the new nut won't fit the old screw, but go ahead and change the whole thing out.
Fwiw
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I have read sometimes the new nut won't fit the old screw, but go ahead and change the whole thing out.
Fwiw
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks!

Perfect.

Fwiw

I strongly recommend putting some blue Lock-tite on it as well.  I bought a Yugo underfolder and noticed that the original nut had been replaced with a hex nut from the hardware store.  I got a decent price on it and knew about the replacement available from CNC.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top