Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2015 2:14:22 PM EDT
Sorry didn't come up with this by searching. Wanting to find out what after market grips will fit an OPAP, Im kinda partial to Magpul, got big hands, have one on all my ARs, dealers like Midway wont tell you if it fits a Yugo or not thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:40:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I too have a yugo and handguard options are slim. Heres what you have:

-UTG quadrail for yugo $60-70
-Hogue $45-50
- Apex gun parts original yugo wood handguards $25-50 depending on xonditiin.
-Ironwood designs custom wood grips $ varies

Ive used Hogue and they feel good but dont allow the barrel to vent very much.
Unless specically stated most handguards wobt fit yugos.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sorry didn't come up with this by searching. Wanting to find out what after market grips will fit an OPAP, Im kinda partial to Magpul, got big hands, have one on all my ARs, dealers like Midway wont tell you if it fits a Yugo or not thanks in advance.
View Quote

I have the basic Magpul MOE AK grip on my OPAP.

Problem is on a yugo the handguards and buttstocks are not interchangeable, but the grip is interchangeable.

Drop Magpul an email if you're hesitant, they answer pretty quick.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry if I read this wong. I was thinking you meant handguard. All standard AK grips will fit yugos. Handguards are another story as previously stated.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks!
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Ronin's Grips makes many different varients.  I haven't decided which to try yet, looking for something that is fairly thick but not angled as much as the Magpul (I like the K2 on ARs though).
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 4:39:25 PM EDT
[#6]
us palm grip is the best if you have big hands.

I stippled mine and hit it with some spray on truckbed liner. it added just a tad of bulk to it to make it almost perfect.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top