Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2015 1:30:36 PM EDT
I've been eyeing the M92 SBR that W.A.Co has posted on gunbroker.  Anyone have feedback or experience with these guns or the company?  Claims to be assembled from unissued rifle kits with original military barrels.  

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=465777520

I've been wanting a short barreled AK-type rifle in 7.62x39 and this one doesn't break the bank.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess it depend on whether you think a gun-kote finish and pre-installed underfolder is worth the extra $1200.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 8:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Or you could buy an m92 pistol, SBR it, put an undercover on it (fairly easy) and still have enough money left over for about 5k ammo
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 9:45:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh the irony.  All that trouble to make it authentic.  Looks great and all that no doubt. But it's built on am American receiver. I would just build one on an m92.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:30:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=465777520

I've been wanting a short barreled AK-type rifle in 7.62x39 and this one doesn't break the bank.

Thanks
View Quote

Not only does it break the bank but, it looted all the customers on the way out.

You can build the rifle and pay the form 1 fee for less than $1000.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top