Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2015 5:41:18 AM EDT
I was measuring gas piston on M77 and found out its same length as M76 7.030". I talked with CNC Warrior to make some. We will see. I know you can get 922r part count with M14 mag but with US made gas piston i will not need to rely on M14 mag
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 8:29:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Once Csspecs releases their M77 mags, getting your 922r in order will be easy on these rifles.  FCG and mag and you're done.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats right. But boy he is taking some sweet time to make them. I hope those M77 mags are good like S12 mags he makes.
For now we have
G2 FCG x3
PG x1
MB/FH x1
1 more
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:15:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget the floorplate of your magazine will also count as a US made part.  It doesn't take much skill to cut one out and make it yourself.  That will put you at 6 parts.  I made one out of some stainless I had, just cut it out with snips and used a file to shape it up.  It would be a lot easier than swapping out your gas piston.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I will keep my Zastava piston and use the mags...the more original combloc parts on my AK's...the happier I am.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top