Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/10/2014 5:05:59 PM EDT
Since I was unable to look down the irons on my NPAPs wood stock (unless i moved my face to the extreme front or rear of the stock) I decided to pick up a different stock.

I decided on the Canis M4 stock adapter because I wanted the option to adjust the LOP on the rifle. After installing the Canis stock I realized it has the same comb height.

Has anyone else noticed this issue with other after market stocks for the NPAP?
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought the M4 adapter from Ace and the comb height is perfect for me.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately, that's just the way the Canis is designed. A Krebs plate + "pig nose" adapter would give you some adjustability.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 1:23:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like I might have to sell the Canis adapter and my ASAP sling adapter and pick up a Krebs or ace plate.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I went ahead and contacted CANIS Design about my problem with their Yugo M4 stock adapter and they gladly offered me an exchange for their new universal adapter which is very similar to the Krebs and ACE end plate.

So for anyone else looking to lower your stock comb and their NPAP, the CANIS Yugo M4 adapter maintains the same height
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top