Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/19/2014 4:12:20 AM EDT
I'm in the process of converting my two O-PAP rifles to more correct looking M70B1 rifles for the military look I really want. I have all the needed parts except for the rear sight assembly with the flip-down cover for the night sights and the flip-up front night sight.

With that said, are there any sources where I can buy two sets to complete this project??  If not, any good leads??

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 6:59:06 PM EDT
[#1]
APEX has them. Last I checked, most (if not all) of theirs are the painted-dot type night sights, which will give you the correct look. They also pop up regularly on various forums' Marketplace/EE sections, but prices for those have been pretty high recently.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top