Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2014 2:46:28 PM EDT
My friend just picked up a flawless Century Arms O-PAP yesterday (the gun seems built very well, i was surprised how well). I know nothing about this particular rifle, but I have heard they are not like traditional AKs when replacing the stock etc. This rifle has a factory installed side rail mount, but I have been told your regular AK mounts do not fit right, and it needs to be a SVD style? If he wants to sit a micro dot over the dust cover utilizing this siderail, any suggestions on what mount to use? Does RS make something?  He is a wood guy so does not want to get rid of upper HG for Ultimak, as he looks forward to staining / refinising the wood on this rifle so "its his".

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I couldn't get the BP02 Dragunov height railed mount to clear the top cover of my OPAP. I think RS may be your best bet to mount a micro as low as possible on a Yugo .
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:58:44 AM EDT
[#2]
+1 for RS.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, RS makes a mount specifically for the Yugo
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:56:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep, RS makes a mount specifically for the Yugo
View Quote

No. It is specifically for the M&M M10 but fits better on the PAPs than the standard mounts.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Who is RS? I have the same issue, but all the reviews and answers Ive seen on here say RS but dont say what those initials stand for
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 1:03:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who is RS? I have the same issue, but all the reviews and answers Ive seen on here say RS but dont say what those initials stand for
View Quote

Royally Screwed. No. Really. RS Regulate
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I have an npap m70 and use a cheaper utg mount off amazon and a cheap $50 red dot off amazon.  500+ rounds and holding OK.   Hitting steel plates at 100yards but target groups are much bigger vs my ar
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top