Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/8/2014 8:54:21 PM EDT
Grabbed 2. They had 500 in stock yesterday, and are down to 270 now.
If you wanted one, hurry!!

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/714007832%7B4%7D0
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:08:24 PM EDT
[#1]
They were cheaper yesterday, still not a bad price.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They were cheaper yesterday, still not a bad price.
View Quote

Yes, but a few bucks didn't deter me, as I have been wanting a couple for awhile.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 12:38:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you kidding me!  Been thinking about an AK for years. Finally in a position to get one and wanted an O-PAP.  NONE around and rumored that there would be no more imports, just the N-PAP.  So I newb over to GB and buy the only one I could find online for a premium price.  Somebody shoot me...
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 1:04:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Snagged one before the price jump. Snagged another M76 stock to swap too.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 3:27:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Snagged one before the price jump. Snagged another M76 stock to swap too.
View Quote

They just raised the price again to $575. Selling like hot cakes.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Wish I had the money right now...
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:32:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cheaper than Dirt had 230 in stock last night, but are OOS now...... Maybe a dealer bought the rest???
Buds had 119 last night, but now you have to pay $30 bucks to be a buds team member to buy one.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I like Bud's but it really pisses me off when they do that. They did they same thing when they had those deals on Adams Arms blems and they're currently doing it on Glock 42s.....
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like Bud's but it really pisses me off when they do that. They did they same thing when they had those deals on Adams Arms blems and they're currently doing it on Glock 42s.....
View Quote

Yeah, I agree. My friend has a team buds account, and said they only have 46 in stock now. Still a better deal than Atlantic who wants $730 shipped and only has
17 in stock. Buds is basically forcing you to buy a team membership if you want one. These will be great collector pieces though.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm planning on setting mine up for 3 gun and shooting the piss out of it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 6:44:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Cheaper than Dirt had 230 in stock last night, but are OOS now...... Maybe a dealer bought the rest???
Buds had 119 last night, but now you have to pay $30 bucks to be a buds team member to buy one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

glad i didnt' wait until payday (today) to pick one up from cheaper than *insert expensive precious metal here* on sunday
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

glad i didnt' wait until payday (today) to pick one up from cheaper than *insert expensive precious metal here* on sunday
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OOS now
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top