Site Notices
7/21/2014 6:12:25 PM
Page:  / 3
Next Page  
Author
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/1/2010 10:16:16 PM
NOOOOO
What have you done to such a beautiful m70. The wood stock is hard enough to find complete, and you bastardized it with a ar type folding stock, and rails

Do that to a romy, not a yugo. Oh man what did you do. Its not an ar, it doesnt need all that stuff on it.

Furious
1/2 deaf, 1/4 blind and 100% illiterate
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/2/2010 1:05:04 AM

Sorry but I like to be able to fire the weapons I own. Have them perform well for me. The wood on a Yugo is pure shit. The cheekweld was designed by a retard. Its nice to actually be able to look through the sights on a firearm. The stock on a Yugo makes that almost impossible.
This setup make this rifle a pleasure to fire. Everyone who picks this up compliments on how comfortable it is to hold compared to other AK clones. The stock is adjustable making it easy to fire by anyone of any size.

besides, Its not a priceless collectors item...its a shooter. If I wanted something pretty to look at, I'd buy a painting.

INCOMING, INCOMING, INCOMING........."IS THAT ANOTHER DRILL?"........KABOOOOM!!!!
RyJones
I don't hate you, I just don't care
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/6/2010 2:01:23 AM
ever get an aimpoint for it?
http://blog.ryjones.org/
Come visit: http://boomershoot.org/2010/blast.htm I'm in spot 1, all the way east.
Furious
1/2 deaf, 1/4 blind and 100% illiterate
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2010 7:23:36 PM
Originally Posted By RyJones:
ever get an aimpoint for it?

No, I've been home for a few months now and have only shot it twice. I've been building ARs and all my attention has been on them.
INCOMING, INCOMING, INCOMING........."IS THAT ANOTHER DRILL?"........KABOOOOM!!!!
slomofo
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/25/2010 1:59:31 AM
[Last Edit: 6/25/2010 2:00:04 AM by slomofo]
Wanna sell the original wood furniture?

Edit: Shit, I didn't realize how old this thread was.
BAZYRKYR
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/23/2012 5:42:18 PM
Dude...what happen to your pics of the m70b1 stock removal? I could REALLY use them right now. You seem to be the only person on the web who has documented it. Please tell me you still have them somewhere and would be willing to post or send them to me.
Liquidmetal
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/23/2012 9:49:00 PM

Originally Posted By BAZYRKYR:
Dude...what happen to your pics of the m70b1 stock removal? I could REALLY use them right now. You seem to be the only person on the web who has documented it. Please tell me you still have them somewhere and would be willing to post or send them to me.

Nothing could be simpler. Remove the 2 screws securing the rubber butt pad and remove the pad. Under the pad you will find an 8mm bolt that runs through the stock and threads into the rear trunnion. Remove the bolt and the butt stock comes right off.
Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
Page:  / 3
Next Page