Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/30/2017 10:30:54 PM EDT
I have a Norinco SKS rifle, doesn't get shot much at all,  Wondering what it might be worth.  It's all numbers matching, except the stock, which has had some repair work to move the cross bolt.  I do not have the original top cover.  Has a 4x fixed power scope mounted on it.  It does not have a bayonet, and the lug for it appears to be missing.  Pictures below.  Any idea what it's worth?

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]
About $300 depending on the buyer.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
About $300 depending on the buyer.
View Quote
You're more generous than I.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're more generous than I.
View Quote
I'd personally pay about $250 for one missing its bayonet, but SKS prices are kind of crazy.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Alright, thanks for the info.  Looks like it's not worth as much as I hoped, but it's still a lot more than I paid for it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Personally, I'd dump it.  Has that receiver been drilled on the left side?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 10:07:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd pay $300. I don't really know what the value is. I've seen them go anywhere from $250 to $500., but I would never pay that much for a SKS. They are fun but not that much fun.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top