Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/10/2015 11:39:13 AM EDT
Ya know, I brought this up a few years ago.

I really wish Ultimak would make a gastube replacement with the rail milled in like they do for the other rifles.

I actually contacted them, a few years ago, and they seemed to think there was no market for it.  I have recently come back to the gun world and as I look at all the posts and pics of SKS rifles I still think there would be a market for this.  I think it would make the SKS a very viable pig gun.  I mean, think about it.  You wouldn't have to bubba up the gun and you could get a micro-dot with a co-witness and maybe even hang a light off the rail and you'd be set.

I know that Tapco makes one, but I don't like the plastic that is on the rail and the fact it will not co-witness.  Batteries fail and I just always want the ability to use the iron sights without having to dismantle the red-dot when it does.

I wonder if we got up a petition and showed them the interest was worth their investment they would change their minds.

Just my 2cents worth.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top