Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2015 4:56:24 AM EDT
I've been looking at getting an SKS for a few years now(should have bit the bullet before I picked up my AR) so I subscribed to their mailing list awhile ago to get updates on their prices. Well since I've been looking at them I like the rifles that they have been getting in with  as far as the cosmetics(trench art, fairly good bores, matching #'s all around, etc). I don't have plans on picking one up anytime soon though since I can't afford the expense and since I plan on moving out of NY to a free state. I know when I am able to purchase I could probably pick one up at a LGS since the one I bought my AR had what seemed hundreds of them but was just wondering if any of you ever ordered from them and how was the experience?

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Classic Firearms is GTG. Have ordered from them in the past.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:53:30 AM EDT
[#2]
same. been ordering from them for years. Never had any issues. Cheap and fast shipping.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the input, I'll keep them in mind when it comes time to purchase one of these fine rifles.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Classic Firearms is GTG. Have ordered from them in the past.
View Quote

This. They lowered the price on the pistol I'd bought a week or so earlier and just shipped. I mentioned it in an email and they refunded the difference. They have my business.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 9:31:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Late to the party, but I've purchased several items from them, rifles, pistols, accessories, and ammo, and never had any issues.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#6]
They have always been good to me. I have had my C&R-FFL on file with them for years and I have always received exactly what was described, sometimes in slightly better condition than advertised. I did once receive a Swiss rifle with a broken trigger mechanism. I called them the next day and they e-mailed me a pre-paid return shipping label and refunded my money as soon as they received the rifle back. Good people to deal with, I would order from them again without hesitation if they had something I wanted.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top