Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2014 1:53:24 PM EDT
A buddy might be looking to let go an SKS he got in a multigun trade. All I know is it is Chinese, has a detachable mag, and has the spike folder bayo. Any ballpark ideas?  I will obviously need to confirm condition and quality of bore but he says it is in pretty good shape.

Thanks for any help
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#1]
mmmmm 300 tops?  detachable mag? duckbill SKS mag or AK mag...  is it an sks-d ?  that's going for 500$...if not it is a regular chicom perhaps and now with detachable mag is not 922 compliant...you'd have to go back to original parts or drop it in a tapco with some other compliancy parts?

250$?
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#2]
if it doesn't have the original magazine with it, it is in the $200-$250 range max. if it has the original matching mag I'd say $275-$325
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:46:33 PM EDT
[#3]
nevermind, no price check threads
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top