Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/12/2014 2:02:53 PM EDT
I just recently received my bandolier from StrikeHard Gear. It has five pouches, each pouch has a divider inside and each pouch and can hold two stripper clips easily (100 rounds total). I have been able to put four stripper clips per pouch (200 rounds total) and still be able to retrieve the loaded stripper clips easily. You could fit six stripper clips per pouch (300 rounds total) but it does get a little tight. For myself I keep 200 rounds ready to go in the bandolier. Overall I like the quality and the price of this piece of gear. It is durable, easy to open the pouches when needed, and with either 100 or 200 rounds is not too terribly heavy.

Link Posted: 3/13/2014 10:01:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got one in too, but have yet to load her up.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 6:57:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got one in too, but have yet to load her up.
View Quote

I use an old ChiCom type 56 or 63 (i cant remember)/ I can hole 250 rounds of ammo as well as other equipment.

Link Posted: 4/5/2014 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I had the Mosin buttstock pouch and it was very handy.   That guy makes good stuff and is pretty nice too.      Give him a look guys.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top