Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2016 7:26:31 PM EDT
I was debating having a side rail installed on my M92 and was wondering what mounting options would work without the rear sight interfering?  I was thinking maybe the RS Regulate?
I have a CNC Warrior rail on my M85 and like that and have used the Ultimak tube before, but was just curious if any of you have side mounted optics.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 7:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been wanting to do a side mount as well.  But in order for the sight I have to work I would have to shorten the rear sight by moving it forward (like a Krink).
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By svt40:
I've been wanting to do a side mount as well.  But in order for the sight I have to work I would have to shorten the rear sight by moving it forward (like a Krink).
View Quote

Is in actual Krink sight set up shorter than the M92?
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 10:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]
If you look at the two of them the Krink rear sight only goes to the rear of the ejection post while the M92 rear sight goes halfway down the dustcover.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 2:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
This is the only way to mount a red dot on a M-92.
This gun (actually won on the AR15DOTcom raffle) is so pleasing to shoot that it might be the first thing I grab for HD.

Link Posted: 9/12/2018 5:36:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I used an Ultimak on my M92...
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top