Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/5/2015 3:26:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: montana_jeepn]
I just ordered a SureFire Socom Mount (SF3P-556-M24X1.5) and was wondering if anyone has successfully installed this on an Arsenal 106UR?  I've heard a lot of these have cocentric issues. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:33:17 AM EDT
[#1]
My friend uses one. He has 2 rifles that it worked perfect on, and the others required some crowning. That adapter works by sitting flush to the end of the barrel. He bought a 90 degree facing tool and refaced the barrel on one rifle until it was to the point it cleared his rod he used to check for clearance. Ran fine at the range. Get some rods, and to a lot of checking.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:23:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the same muzzle device, but it is for the 762 SOCOM.  I did that intentionally because I am worried about the concentricity issues.

I have a SLR0106CR that I want to use it on, as well as a 5.45.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top