Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2015 5:33:05 PM EDT
Just like the title says I'm looking for a flash hider, I have looked everywhere and K-var is out and has no idea when they will be in stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]
they pop up from time to time on the EE. CNC warrior I think makes one, but JMAC customs makes a good US copy.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:00:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Desert fox sales. just picked up a new, real Bulgarian, chrome lined booster for 50 bucks. Not trying to take away business from JMAC, as he seems like he puts out a great product. I am kind of a purist, so I wanted the real deal with chrome lining, especially since I primarily run 7n6.

Desert fox sales was really helpful, and shipping was lighting fast.

Be advised, if you have a bulgarian AKSU, the russian boosters will not line up exactly right and vice versa. JMACs boosters have notches that will index for both russian and bulgarian, but they are built for AK105s and are a bit shorter than the true AKSU boosters.

K-vars price on their american made booster is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:42:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Whatsinaname181:

Desert fox sales. just picked up a new, real Bulgarian, chrome lined booster for 50 bucks. Not trying to take away business from JMAC, as he seems like he puts out a great product. I am kind of a purist, so I wanted the real deal with chrome lining, especially since I primarily run 7n6.

Desert fox sales was really helpful, and shipping was lighting fast.

Be advised, if you have a bulgarian AKSU, the russian boosters will not line up exactly right and vice versa. JMACs boosters have notches that will index for both russian and bulgarian, but they are built for AK105s and are a bit shorter than the true AKSU boosters.

K-vars price on their american made booster is ridiculous.
View Quote

nothing wrong with original.

JMAC sells both 105 and AKSU boosters last time I checked.

IIRC, it's only the Russin vs Bulgarian 105's that have different timing on the boosters and not the AKSUs. I've been wrong several times in the last couple of days on other subjects though.

Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:40:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Whatsinaname181] [#4]
I asked the owner of JMAC about his boosters the other day, Im pretty sure he said that they only make the short 105 boosters. He also said that if he may possibly be offering CL boosters in the future.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#5]
weird, I could have sworn when I ordered my 105 booster a couple of weeks ago they had both on their website. Perhaps they were just offering them in each timing type.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#6]
His 105s are able to time with russian or bulgarian guns.

I could be all chewed up as well...
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top