Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2014 11:26:11 AM EDT
SO I'm wanting to build a M92 SBR and with help from local SOT (Advice or forms and such) I've finally taken the plunge. My questions are this,
1 Bakelite magazines? Do they exist for the 7.62 x 39, all I can find is the Tapco replica ones'
2 Muzzle adapter, I'm going with the CNC Warrior, anyone have any experience good or bad with these? I'm also look at the US machine guns model
3 The stock I'm looking at the Galil style from US machine guns, it's a bit longer and I'm a big guy.

Am I missing anything?
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 8:35:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't answer the last two of your questions but bakelite mags in 7.62x39 do exist. Here's a link to some on Aim Surplus

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MAK47I30

And if you want to save some cash Tapco makes knock off bakelite mags as well.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 1:54:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Go with the galil style stock from CNC Warrior. Get the NATO length, and add the optional pad on the end if you need the extra length.

Mick
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 6:53:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauritius] [#3]
Originally Posted By jollyroger10mm:
SO I'm wanting to build a M92 SBR and with help from local SOT (Advice or forms and such) I've finally taken the plunge. My questions are this,
1 Bakelite magazines? Do they exist for the 7.62 x 39, all I can find is the Tapco replica ones'
2 Muzzle adapter, I'm going with the CNC Warrior, anyone have any experience good or bad with these? I'm also look at the US machine guns model
3 The stock I'm looking at the Galil style from US machine guns, it's a bit longer and I'm a big guy.

Am I missing anything?
View Quote

I just got my pistol yesterday, also looking forward to doing an SBR.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitely do it.  This gun makes an extremely handy and rather bad ass SBR.  

Another option for a more traditional look is the manticore triangle stock with the stormwerkz hinge.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:11:56 PM EDT
[#5]
This thread needs pics....  

The CNC Warrior 4pc break is awesome.

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 7:15:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JKrammes:
This thread needs pics....  

The CNC Warrior 4pc break is awesome.

http://techno-ruby.smugmug.com/photos/i-JZDk94J/0/L/i-JZDk94J-L.jpg
View Quote

+1

I don't use the cone inside the 4pc break, so I still get the large flame from the muzzle

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top