Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/22/2013 11:13:52 AM EDT
Ive noticed krink hand guards are a little harder to come by. I have only found them on the kvar website. Anywhere else?
Also the 106ur takes krink hand guards correct?
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind are you looking for? Wood? If so, vented or non-vented? Polymer? If so, Russian style ribbed or Bulgarian style ribbed? Rails?
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 4:29:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tactical_T] [#2]
Yeah, a little more specifics as to what type you want would help, but Kvar has some wood handguards, and polymer handguards. And yes, the 106UR takes Krink handguards. Be sure to get a set for "stamped" receivers.
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 5:04:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry I am looking for wood. The set on the 106 are hideous to me.
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 9:38:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tactical_T] [#4]
Go to K-var's web site and do a search on KR-404.
They appear to have (3) wood sets. Bear in mind it drops you (1) US-made part.
Or you could always buy an unfinished set from Ironwood Designs and refinish them yourself.
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
You can check out ironwood designs too
Link Posted: 12/26/2013 4:19:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Russian surplus.net has vented ones.
I've never ordered from them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2013 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll probably just order some from kvar and refinish them myself. Still blows my mind a small piece of wood cost that much.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 1:29:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TannerB:
I'll probably just order some from kvar and refinish them myself. Still blows my mind a small piece of wood cost that much.
View Quote

If you're going to buy and refinish them, you mazwell buy an unfinished set from Ironwood.
Link Posted: 12/29/2013 3:25:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Search Gunbroker fro "krinkov" and you can usually turn up wood sets for under $60.  Theakforum.net EE is also a good place to search for them.

Link Posted: 2/2/2014 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Tactical_T:

If you're going to buy and refinish them, you mazwell buy an unfinished set from Ironwood.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tactical_T:
Originally Posted By TannerB:

yeah dont ruin a good factory finish.

also look here
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By smb980:
Russian surplus.net has vented ones.I've never ordered from them.
View Quote

Alex is GTG, I've ordered vented HGs, RPK slings and numerous other odds and ends

Z
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top