Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2016 1:10:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wildthing2u]
Went to a gun show and scored a Maadi Pars ARM. It has a thumbhole stock but the owner said it originally had a regular stock on it  .... should I put a regular stock on it?

Link Posted: 11/20/2016 8:56:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dferg10] [#1]
That looks sweet. You should definately look for a Maadi stock and get a brown or black Egyptian pistol grip too. Measure the muzzle OD to see if you can thread it. If it is more than .50", you should be able to thread it 1X28 RH.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks...haven't got that far yet but I will check into it
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:22:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Sweet looking Maadi, definitely find a stock and de-ban that baby.  Find you a green egyptian sling to complete.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 1:42:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice. Was hoping to find a pars one but mine is a intrac I got today. Forsure get stock. Looks like original forearm on yours. I need to score a dust cover and wood furniture. If don’t mind me asking what did you pay for it?
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top