Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2015 3:25:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BROvet04]
Bought this rifle in September 1994 brand new and never shot it. Well finally de banned it by adding timber smith furniture. Threaded the barrel and added CNC warrior slant break, fixed the canted front site which was a PIA. Also switched out the Egyption trigger with a G2. I also touched up the barrel with rustoleum flat black sand able primer Man this thing is a great AK and accurate too. 120 rounds of Wolf steel case with no failures, ejection was very stout.

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet rifle. I love mine too. It is one of my favorites. I got it new in 1994 too. I will never sell it.

Link Posted: 5/10/2015 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dferg10:
Sweet rifle. I love mine too. It is one of my favorites. I got it new in 1994 too. I will never sell it.

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/Dferg10/F4498F61-29BF-4A06-A449-8CEFB0E77B11-447-0000021C7A8D0334.jpg
View Quote

Very nice Maadi. I like the pistol grip. Think I might try to find one like it. Is it Egyption or US made?
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 11:49:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. It is a US made. I got it from KVAR.

KVAR US Shiney Black PG

It looks very similar to the black Egyptian PG I have. I use it because I need it, as well as a US made floor plate, FCG, and slant brake, to comply with 922r.
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top