Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2014 8:43:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlanShook]
Hi everyone, I have not posted here in a really long time. I have been out of the game for a few years. Back around '06-'09ish I really had a pretty good firearm collection going but then kinda got out of it and sold off a lot of stuff except what I used for hunting. Now I'm sick that I did that! I'll never get back all I had at that time but I have at least got an AK back. It is a '93 A.C.C. Int/Intrac import. I got it along with some mags and some Yugo M67 from a friend of mine for what I think was a pretty good deal. It is a really great shooting rifle. Just thought I'd show it off

Alan

And here she is with the Romanian folder that just came in the mail from Apex today

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#1]

You need laminate HG's.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 2:34:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice! I just got one today same year intrac ‘93 arm. How much was yours back when you got it? Mine no wear as nice as that but plan on having it refinished. Bayonet was it ground off in yours? Mine was. Aftermarket dust cover is on mine that someone swapped out. I would loved to had the original dust cover though and wood furniture.
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top