Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/18/2013 1:38:51 PM EDT
I have one on my Maadi.  I don't really care for it, so I am wanting to sell it.  How much are they worth?  I can't seem to locate JUST a crutch folder for sale.  My searches all bring up Maadis WITH crutch folders for sale.  Thanks.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 7:40:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Just found one on Copes Distributing for $199.00.  Does that seem right to you?

Copes Distributing
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By higgimw:
Just found one on Copes Distributing for $199.00.  Does that seem right to you?

Copes Distributing
View Quote

No. The complete crutch kit were selling for $189 last year. The stock alone are worth about $80 now, assuming it's complete, including screw.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 8:06:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: higgimw] [#3]
OH... Okay.  Thanks sir.  What will mine be considered?  I am going to take it off my AK and ship it someone who wants it?  Complete or just the Stock??  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 8:10:43 PM EDT
[#4]
OH... Okay.  Thanks sir.  What will mine be considered?  I am going to take it off my AK and ship it someone who wants it?  Complete or just the Stock??  Thanks
View Quote

Needs to be complete, screw, lever, spring, plate, pins. Otherwise, it's useless.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CGP2:

Needs to be complete, screw, lever, spring, plate, pins. Otherwise, it's useless.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That's what I am going to send.  So it's only worth $80.00?  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Based on how things are selling today, yes. A couple of years ago, it would have fetched north of $300. The arrival of the crutch kits sent it back to earth.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 8:32:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Okay. Thank you for your help sir. Cheers.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Price check...
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top