Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2013 10:26:27 PM EDT
I have a PARS Intl ARM and I am looking for stock options to make it a std  design 922 compliant. I have seen the Ironwood stocks but would prefer a polymer option if available. Do you guys have any  suggestions ? If not will a roomy stock fit? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 3:24:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rhettnash] [#1]
All standard AK furniture will fit, Apex had some stocks under the Egyptian AK, I like original but each their own. I would not worry too much about 922 compliance, as I interpret as importing rules. The original trigger on my PARs sucked monkey tail - slapped hard -  tapco or that texas trigger would be a recommended replacement or modification. k-var makes some good US or you can get some true Russian from Kvar or some bulgarian on the polymer option.
Congrats, enjoy the rifle.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/21/2013 6:14:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Which trigger groups do you recommend, still wish to remain. 922 compliant, problem wit Kevlar is mixed stock groups. Half U S half elsewhere.
Link Posted: 6/21/2013 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
tapco G2 single hook.
Link Posted: 6/21/2013 9:26:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dferg10] [#5]
I have numerous Tapco G2 triggers and like them all very much. I do not own, but have fired a few rifles with Red Star Arms triggers and they were sweet too. I have heard/read nothing but great things about Texas AK Triggers. Of the 3 Tapcos are the cheapest. I am going to try either a Red Star or Texas AK trigger next.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Polymer US furniture and a US FCG get you six US parts. That's plenty, but I would not sweat about parts count too much.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 4:41:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dferg10] [#7]
I wanted to use Egyptian wood for my Pars RML, so I went with a US PG, US slant brake, Tapco G2 FCG, and US mag floorplates:

Link Posted: 8/3/2013 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Where did you find Egyptian wood?
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bolos:
Where did you find Egyptian wood?
View Quote

The handguards came with it new. I go the stock off Gbroker for around $50.
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top