Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2013 10:52:55 PM EDT
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_122/1150192_Egyptian_Maadi___ARM_Import_7_62x39___Unfired_.html

I've been looking for a stamped arsenal and have stumbled on this. I've read a lot of good things about Maadi's, but frankly I know nothing about AK rifles. I figure this couldn't be too great of a deal or it would have sold already. I'm just looking for some insight on this particular weapon and what this is really worth?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/31/2013 10:54:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ark-and-spark] [#1]
You can do better.
I bought one at Outdoor America in 95 for something like $245 OTD and honestly thats about all there worth to me these days with Arsenal out there. Like comparing a Ferrari to Chavet
Link Posted: 3/31/2013 11:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to know!
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 12:38:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Farmer-Ted] [#3]
$1050 may be a bit high, but don't expect tot pay anywhere $245.  The Maadi ARM show in the ad you posted is probably one of the best AK ever made.  Little rough around the edges and crappy spray paint, but a great rifle. I would not pay more than about $800 though.  Although the Russian bakelite mags are worth around $120 for the pair.
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top