BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/17/2012 10:06:23 PM EDT
I have noticed over the last few months there has been allot of discussion about Maadi-Ak47, he is some information I have compiled from print and online sources that may aid future buyers.. Feel free to add or correct any inaccuracies.

Egyptian Maadi AK47’s
One of the only semi-automatic Kalashnikov imported into the United States, in almost every regard, an exact duplicate of the Russian AKM. During the 1950’s the Soviet Union, as part of its military aid program, established the production of Soviet-pattern small arms in the Arab Republic of Egypt.

AKM rifles were manufactured at the “Factory 54,” the Maadi Company for Engineering Industries in Cairo. Key Egyptian personnel were trained in the Soviet Union, and the plant was supervised by Russians prior to their abrupt expulsion from Egypt at the hands of Anwar Sadat in 1972. Designated as the “ARM” (Automatic Rifle Misr), a semiautomatic-only version of the Egyptian AKM was introduced to the American public in 1982 by the U.S. division of Steyr-Daimler-Punch in Steyr, Austria. For all intents and purposes this is as close as most of us will ever come to a Russian AKM.

The laminated wood handguards and buttstock are correct in every detail. The lower handguard has the proper hand swells, and the buttstock has been reinforced with steel pins in all the right places. All the wood furniture was imported from Finland but finished in Egypt. The plastic pistol grip was injection-molded to correct Soviet configuration.

The metal components are exactly those of the Russian AKM. Small recesses on each side of the receiver , directly over the magazine-well, serve as magazine guides and instantly distinguish this as an AKM. The four gas escapes holes found on each side of the Ak-47’s gas cylinder have been omitted, and there are two gas relief holes on each side of the gas block where it mates with the gas tube. The bayonet lug is directly under the gas block.

Rear sights are graduated to 1000 meters (with a 300-meter battle sight marked “p”) instead of the AK-47’s 800meter maximum. An AKM muzzle breake was installed. The sheet-metal receiver cover has transverse ribs and a rolled edge over the ejection port. Chambers and bores are hard chromed. All the exterior metal surfaces have been finished with a baked on black enamel over phosphate. Only the green web sling was of Egyptian design.

No doubt about it, expect for the selective fire option and the markings on the receiver , this is a soviet AKM. Yet no more than 2000 were brought in before the importation ceased. In 1986 about 50 semiautomatic only Egyptian ARM’s with a side folding buttstock, similar in appearance to that of the East German MPiKMS-72, entered the United States via a small importer (Interport St. George UT).  (Adapted from Peter Kokalls)

Pre ban Maadi rifles were only imported by and stamped on the left side of the receiver "STEYER SECAUCUS,N.J." If not stamped this way the rifle is a post ban rifle. They are rare with about 2000 imported. They go for $1500-$2000 and are as close to an original Russian AKM as you can get. Some were converted to full auto and were the AKs used in the movie Red Dawn

Post ban rifles were imported by several importers.

PARS INTERNATIONAL CORP. Lousiville,KY imported Maadi rifles from 1993-1995.
Imported 2 models the ARM and RML both with thumbhole stocks. The model ARM had a 16.34" barrel length with a threaded barrel with a muzzle nut tack welded on. The model RML was imported with 16" and 20" barrrels with the threads turned off the end of the barrel.

ACC/INTRAC Knoxville,TN imported Maadi rifles from 1993-1995
Imported models the ARM and RPM both with thumbhole stocks. The model ARM had a 16.34" barrel length with the end theaded with a muzzle nut tack welded on. The model RPM had a 20" barrel with the end threaded with a muzzle nut tack welded on. The 1993 imported RPM rifles came with a bipod attached and later imported ones didn't.

Century Arms International or Century International Arms- Saint Albins,VT or Saint George,NH imported Maadi rifles from 1997-1999. They also assembled Maadi rifles from imported parts in 1996-1997.

Imported models were,

MISR with a 16" barrel with the threads turned off the end of the barrel with a thumbhole stock. It was imported in 1997 till this ruling by the Treasury Secretary. http://www.atf.gov/firearms/assault/treasrelease.htm

After the ruling the MISR-10 model rifle was imported that were the same as the MISR except it could only use 5 or 10 round magazines made just for it to comply with the Treasury ruling. Some MISR rifles will have ground-down bayonet lugs and a barrel end with a diameter too small to be threaded.

In 1999 the MISR S/A rifle was imported without triggers,sears,pistol grips,or hammers. US parts were added to comply with United States Code Title 18,Chapter 44,Section 922,Paragraph (r).

Maadi S/As were made on Russian equipment, they also have a chrome lined barrel. The MISR S/A rifle was imported without triggers,sears,pistol grips,or hammers. US parts were added to comply with United States Code Title 18,Chapter 44,Section 922,Paragraph (r). I would also rate it to be middle of the scale of AKs. They were all finished poorly, unlike their steyr imported predecessors. I have one, and really like it. I would honestly rate it more valuable than a WASR10, Gunbroker has been very generous to the Maadi S/A if you follow.

Assembled in the US rifles.

The model MISR-90 rifles were assembled by Century Arms from Maadi receivers and Chinese MAK-90 parts kits. They bought 1000's of MAK-90 rifles that were disassembled and had the receivers distroyed after the import of Chinese guns and ammo was banned in April,1994. They imported Maadi receivers that had both trunions,rails,trigger guard,and mag catch installed. The first ones due to the Maadi receivers having a AKM front trunion that has a opening for a barrel with a 23mm barrel shank required a sleeve to be added to the smaller 19mm barrel shank of the MAK-90 parts kit barrel. The later assembled MISR-90 rifles used the Chinese front trunion from the MAK-90 parts kits and a Maadi receiver imported without a front trunion installed. Besides the rivets being loacated in different places on the trunion/receiver the early MISR-90 rifles have the model stamped on the left side of the reciever where the later rifles have it stamped on the barrel.

When the treasury dept. banned the import of Chinese guns and ammo in April,1994 there were 1000's of MAK-90 rifles in bonded warehouses awaiting import approval from customs and 1000's more in transit to the US. The importers filed with the treasury dept. to release the rifles that were in customs as they were in the US when the ban was enacted. The treasury dept. ruled that the rifles while physically in the US they were not legally in the US as customs had not released them. But they did allow the rifles to be released from cutsoms to be sold as parts kits if the receivers were destroyed.

In 1995-1996 two importers advertised MAK-90 parts kits for sale in the Shotgun News. Sales were really slow as there were no receivers made in the US at the time. Sales were so bad that the prices went for $139 to $69 for one kit in a year’s time. The last ad I saw before Century started making the MISR-90 rifles was that 100 or more kits the price was $39 each. A friend that owned a gun shop bought 3 kits for $59 each in 1996 and none had any  machine gun parts as the fire control parts were semi auto parts. In the late 1990's MAK-90 kits would show up at gun shows every now and then. All that I have seen were semi auto kits and I have never seen a machine gun kit. (taken from various internet posts)

I hope this all of this information helps out potential buyers, please feel free to correct me or add anything.
Mike
Link Posted: 6/17/2012 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Good information, good job!
Link Posted: 7/21/2012 5:23:12 AM EDT
[#2]
excellant post, great info.................
Link Posted: 8/13/2012 9:01:32 PM EDT
[#3]
KOOL....great information!.....

Just the type of "background" I was looking for regarding my Maadi......
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Great information––- thanks!!!

Tony
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 9:55:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Great info, but the MISR S/A I have has the tack welded muzzle nut and a complete bayonet lug (it was ground on but a bayonet will still lock on securely) I bought the gun used in the spring 1999, the previous owner said he had it for a year before he sold it to me.  The serial number is very low CM000xx as in the last two digits are below 20. It came with a Tapco dragonuv plastic stock set installed.  Were the S/A's imported earlier than 1999?  It also has "AKM" stamped below the MISR S/A.  The AKM stamp is very easy to read and is very clear.  The MISR S/A stamp is feint and is hard to read.  Appreciate any further info anyone can provide about this gun.  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/30/2012 12:46:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Had to revisit this thread....just to verify some markings.

I called Century and gave them the serial number and was told

it's a 1999 ....

My markings are stamped on the right side of the receiver;

"MADE BY MAADI CO. IN EGYPT"

"IMPORTER CAI St Alb VT"

Just below the rear sight, which goes up to 1000 yards with the "P" battle

marking, there is engraved by hand;

"MISR S/A"

"CAL. 7.62 X 39 m.m."

The serial number is also engraved by hand CM 1xx77 on left side of

receiver and the last FOUR digits are hand engraved just above the

release-button on the receiver cover, the bolt carrier and the bolt.
THIS is where it gets a little wierd.......

I JUST NOW noticed there is 1979 stamped in to the Front Trunnion on

the flat part just rear of the barrel pin.....as viewed from the top looking down

in to the receiver!

WTF?......

Not sure what this means............

Not that it matters....just like to know everything I can about this rifle.

It also has the "ribbed" receiver cover, FOUR ports on the 45* flat-top

gas block (you can see right thru them side-to-side) as well as a "ribbed" gas tube...
Got any ideas?....is this some sort of F'd-up parts pile of ?....

I can post pictures if needed.....
QUESTION...are there "good" and "bad" gas pistons?....or are they all the same?.....

I remember looking at one advertised as a "performance" gas piston with FOUR

groves instead of two....anyone ever heard of this?
Funny thing is....it shoots great....

THANKS.....this is great information....
-
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 10:13:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: anteken] [#7]
I have a 1993 ARM.  Bought it new, tack weld and thumbhole.  At the time, you could also buy the Maadi AK rear stocks for a few bucks.  I bought one of them also.  Later on, the correct colored grip became available so I got that.  Then the ban ended, I added a few USA parts that you can't see, remoed the tack weld, added all the original parts, and I now have an as issued AK (semiauto).  Only took me 10 years :)  I still have the certificate, I think even the thumbhole stock for some reason.

It's one of my favorite AK's, right behind my Chinese spiker, & Legend.  (If you want to appreciate Chinese workmanship, compare a Legend next to the Maadi).  Sheesh.

Cheers
Link Posted: 10/3/2013 9:38:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M16Chihuahua] [#8]
Some Maadi AK47's

Both are 93' Maadi intrac's w/ matching numbers  ...great year...(Tapco trigger group, US follower + US floor plate + US muzzle brake)

Here is a 95'  Maadi intrac and a MISRA-S/A threaded to 14LH w/ with folding stock w/ matching numbers (Tapco trigger group, US follower + US floor plate + US muzzle brake)
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 9:56:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a 93 or 94 ARM from Intrac, Knoxville, TN. Had it ordered in 94. US parts and original buttstock, and I love this rifle! It was my first AK. I never like the chinese Maks, and this one was the next one I remember coming onto the market.
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 8:36:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Great info. Love my Maadi's.
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 5:02:11 AM EDT
[#11]
What's the deal with the plastic buttplate with Egyptian MAADI? My MISR has one mounted on what appears to be a Chinese hardwood butt stock. Is the buttplate some kinda Century Arms concoction or is it MAADI factory? Either way, I'm probably going to swap the whole butt off. It looks like crap especially since the hand guards are already two colors. A third color looks ghetto.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 5:41:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kisara] [#12]
Great "Old" thread which I just found; Thanks for the info!   My MISR S/A, and your description is pretty much spot-on.  S/N CM050xx, with the "P" battle sight and welded tack-nut, and  CAI / St. Albins markings.   I bought a set of unissued Russian laminate stock set and bakelite grip for about $50 at a gun show in the 90's.  Haven't shot it since the 90's either...

Link Posted: 4/4/2014 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Kisara,
I'm almost positive your barrel is factory threaded, cut the tac-welds and add a break and a brown grip from Apex and your in business. Just make sure you have some US parts in your mags (or use US PALM or Mag-pul) for 922r
Mike
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 5/7/2014 12:10:58 PM EDT
[#15]
FYI, some Maadi's were imported in the early 1990's that had the FA Y stamped receiver with the FA hole drilled and then filled with a rivet.  I had one of these for a couple of months and got a call from my friend who was the dealer that I pruchased the rifle from.  He had been notified by the importer (Pars or Intrac, I can't remember) that these were considered machine guns by the ATF and had to be returned.  I had to send it back to the importer and they sent me a new rifle without the rivet (Y stamp and no rivet).  Unfortunately, the new rifle was not as nice as the old.  I did however only send the rifle back and kept all of the accessories.  So be cautious when buying a 1990's Maadi rifle and look for the Y stamp with a rivet.  If you see one don't buy it.  I am sure that if there are any still out there, ATF is still looking for them today.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:39:12 PM EDT
[#16]
I am resurrecting an old thread...hoping some MAADI guys are still around...scored a parts kit with the crutch folder option.  Is it possible to install a wood stock instead of the folder without a huge fabrication process? Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Should be easy to do. Mine came with a wood thumbhole that had the wood insert as part of the thumbhole - simply removed and added the folder. Changed parts count also by adding USA stuff.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Good info here!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#19]
What color were the original maddi ak47 pistol grips?
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 9:30:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BROvet04:
What color were the original maddi ak47 pistol grips?
View Quote

Some were imported with wood grips, but you will typically see shiny black, brown, or "Maadi blue" (more rare, now) plastic grips. The story goes that the Maadi factory used black grips on the export-only models and brown plastic ones on the military issue ones. Up until a few years ago, people were paying big bucks for brown ones, as they were very uncommon; however, the last round of parts kits imported were mixed with black and brown grips.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 3:58:49 AM EDT
[#21]
too much good info here. Bumping!
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 8:49:25 AM EDT
[#22]
I found a brown bayonet on eBay last week. I have a brown pistol grip on my Maadi and have been looking for a matching bayonet for a while.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By flyer:
FYI, some Maadi's were imported in the early 1990's that had the FA Y stamped receiver with the FA hole drilled and then filled with a rivet.  I had one of these for a couple of months and got a call from my friend who was the dealer that I pruchased the rifle from.  He had been notified by the importer (Pars or Intrac, I can't remember) that these were considered machine guns by the ATF and had to be returned.  I had to send it back to the importer and they sent me a new rifle without the rivet (Y stamp and no rivet).  Unfortunately, the new rifle was not as nice as the old.  I did however only send the rifle back and kept all of the accessories.  So be cautious when buying a 1990's Maadi rifle and look for the Y stamp with a rivet.  If you see one don't buy it.  I am sure that if there are any still out there, ATF is still looking for them today.
View Quote

PARS from KY imported those 3rd pin guns. I beleive they all had the AC prefix in the serial number. I find it interesting that they, and 3rd pin MAK90's, still pop up for sale from time to time.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 3:08:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Good Info...thanks
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:52:09 PM EDT
[#26]
My Styer Maadi
[/URL]" />
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 7:03:13 AM EDT
[#27]
I know this is a Black Gun forum, but I recently aquired a Side x Side shotgun & have learned it has Maadi factory markings.  It appears to be a clone of the CZ/BRNO shotgun.  Just looking for more info, if anyone knows anything about it?

Link Posted: 7/19/2017 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#28]
bump for thread longevity!
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 12:36:21 AM EDT
[#29]
another bump
Link Posted: 4/26/2018 7:04:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Lots of great info here. Thanks OP for putting this together.

Link Posted: 9/13/2018 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By anteken:
I have a 1993 ARM.  Bought it new, tack weld and thumbhole.  At the time, you could also buy the Maadi AK rear stocks for a few bucks.  I bought one of them also.  Later on, the correct colored grip became available so I got that.  Then the ban ended, I added a few USA parts that you can't see, remoed the tack weld, added all the original parts, and I now have an as issued AK (semiauto).  Only took me 10 years :)  I still have the certificate, I think even the thumbhole stock for some reason.

It's one of my favorite AK's, right behind my Chinese spiker, & Legend.  (If you want to appreciate Chinese workmanship, compare a Legend next to the Maadi).  Sheesh.

Cheers
View Quote
Same here. 100% the truth
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 9:03:12 PM EDT
[#32]
My brother just passed away unexpectedly, and I inherited his ACC/INTRAC Maadi AKM.

I think his originally had a thumbhole on it, but it now has a fixed stock and I always remember it with the slant brake.

I just looked at it closely, and can see that someone removed the spot weld and made it functional with a nice LH thread.

He found a stock that doesn't really match the Russian furniture handguards, so I need to find a matching stock that looks better.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 11/22/2018 11:19:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Wonder if anyone here was able to acquire one of the 50 imported Maadis with the sidefolders imported in 1986 by Interport, Utah??? I bet those are the rarest of all prebans with only 50 making it to the US. I'd love to see pics of one!!!

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 12:32:09 AM EDT
[#35]
All interesting. I picked up a maadi akm arm acc int/intrac one today ‘93. Just saw one in gunbroker. How ever mine not as nice a lot of finish wear. Thought about refinishing it but have to go light and be careful want to preserve the markings if a I do. Anyway mine had a aftermarket dust cover with a rail on it and ati furniture. Like to find a original maadi dust cover and wood furniture. But sadly doubt I’ll ever recover original dust cover with serial number. It’s 1798.  I could not get a great deal on it but had to have it from collectible stand point and cool factor. I never owned a Maadi. Only seen 3-4 ever and not one was like this one do t think. Glad I got it and curious what it’s worth. But gunbroker is high for comparison. There is one on there just like mine. I like to find original akm wood for it. Just needs a good refinish.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 9:18:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By bravo2:
All interesting. I picked up a maadi akm arm acc int/intrac one today ‘93. Just saw one in gunbroker. How ever mine not as nice a lot of finish wear. Thought about refinishing it but have to go light and be careful want to preserve the markings if a I do. Anyway mine had a aftermarket dust cover with a rail on it and ati furniture. Like to find a original maadi dust cover and wood furniture. But sadly doubt I’ll ever recover original dust cover with serial number. It’s 1798.  I could not get a great deal on it but had to have it from collectible stand point and cool factor. I never owned a Maadi. Only seen 3-4 ever and not one was like this one do t think. Glad I got it and curious what it’s worth. But gunbroker is high for comparison. There is one on there just like mine. I like to find original akm wood for it. Just needs a good refinish.
View Quote

How do you know it is a 1993?  Is there a serial number list posted somewhere?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#37]

I had one back in the 1990's

thumbhole stock

the entire rifle was bent, like an elephant sat on it.

I could not zero it

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 3:05:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Love Maadi's. Have a long barrel model.
Nice site here.  https://savannaharsenal.com/rifle/ak-47/
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By montana_jeepn:

Thanks!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By montana_jeepn:
Originally Posted By bravo2:
All interesting. I picked up a maadi akm arm acc int/intrac one today ‘93. Just saw one in gunbroker. How ever mine not as nice a lot of finish wear. Thought about refinishing it but have to go light and be careful want to preserve the markings if a I do. Anyway mine had a aftermarket dust cover with a rail on it and ati furniture. Like to find a original maadi dust cover and wood furniture. But sadly doubt I’ll ever recover original dust cover with serial number. It’s 1798.  I could not get a great deal on it but had to have it from collectible stand point and cool factor. I never owned a Maadi. Only seen 3-4 ever and not one was like this one do t think. Glad I got it and curious what it’s worth. But gunbroker is high for comparison. There is one on there just like mine. I like to find original akm wood for it. Just needs a good refinish.

Thanks!

Might be because of this?
Attachment Attached File

Some photos of my original Maadi ARM purchased at a LGS and imported by Intrac of Knoxville. $200 new in ~1993
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:50:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: recon] [#40]
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 10:24:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hamel] [#41]
Looking for more info on my Maadi AK. Maybe OP can shed some light on it. @M16Chihuahua

The rifle appears to be a mutt Maadi/Mak-90 but does fit any of the descriptions in the OP and a quick search on the internet doesn't add any info

The receiver has the ACC/INTRAC Knoxville,TN import marks on one side and "ARM" marking with Made in Egypt and Maadi markings on the other side.  Bottom of the receiver has "54" inside a symbol.

Front end and cover appears Mak-90. Barrel not threaded nor any signs of anything was welded to cover threads. Only markings is 00850 on the upper handguard ring and on bolt carrier. Bolt has 008 engraved. I'm assuming it shout be 00850, but the "50" part missing because it looked like it was ground off for some reason. Front trunion has "OK 0929"

ETA-I'll try to get some pics up in the morning, photobucket isn't displaying

Link Posted: 10/20/2020 11:01:32 PM EDT
[#42]
I’m not sure what I have, receiver is James River, but it’s a good shooter and the crutch stock is cool.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Tag.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:04:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Excellent info.

A misr s/a was my first ak nearly 20 years ago, it's been a hell of a rifle and will never get rid of it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Are the MISR 10s worth it? I found one locally for 900
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Looks similar to my ACC KNOX ARM, especially the semi-slanted back receiver. Mine was from a gun show in the late 90's, and came with a MAK90 manual.
There are some strange variants that got imported over the years, so don't believe any website that states "they only got imported as XYZ."
Mine has no threads on the barrel, a barrel to trunion sleeve, slight slant back, Chinese Parts? no bayo lug.

Link Posted: 10/22/2022 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Howdy folks,

I got two Steyr Maadis but none came with box or manuals. Has anyone actually seen a preban Steyr Maadi with an original box and manual? Been looking for a manual for decades and nothing...

Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 4:10:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Matroska69:
Howdy folks,

I got two Steyr Maadis but none came with box or manuals. Has anyone actually seen a preban Steyr Maadi with an original box and manual? Been looking for a manual for decades and nothing...

Thanks!!!
View Quote

I have one maadi manual up for d/l but I would like to get copies of all the models.
www.drzero.org
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By photog:
Looks similar to my ACC KNOX ARM, especially the semi-slanted back receiver. Mine was from a gun show in the late 90's, and came with a MAK90 manual.
There are some strange variants that got imported over the years, so don't believe any website that states "they only got imported as XYZ."
Mine has no threads on the barrel, a barrel to trunion sleeve, slight slant back, Chinese Parts? no bayo lug.

https://i.ibb.co/199XYKZ/thumbnail.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/1JxzTYK/thumbn3ail1.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/1zn1ffj/thumbn2ail.jpg
View Quote

Looks like a MISR-90. Norinco parts on a Maadi receiver.
Link
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 9:39:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Matroska69:
Howdy folks,

Thanks!!!
View Quote

From the few pics I've seen, Steyrs came with a simple fold-over paper pamphlet. The smaller glossy green and white manuals came with Intrac ARMs and the orange and white came with with PARS RMLs. Couldn't tell you after that.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top