Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2017 3:39:18 PM EDT
The sling loop fell off my V12. I tried cutting an AK rear loop to fit in there but it snapped on me. Does anyone know of a goid working replacement?
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 11:31:29 AM EDT
[#1]
No personal experience with it, but maybe something like this?  https://rapidfiretek.com/product/saiga-12single-point-sling-adapter/
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I was more thinking of something that attached in the same spot. I may have to drill it out and add a QD mount or something.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Cut and remove the pin. Then you can replace it with a screw and mount any type of sling. I replaced mine with QD socket.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cut and remove the pin. Then you can replace it with a screw and mount any type of sling. I replaced mine with QD socket.
View Quote
Do you have any pictures of this you could post?
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#5]
@Bruh44 Drill out the hole small enough that you can just thread a screw right in.

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:17:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for posting the picture. Nice looking gun. I think I may try exactly that.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top