Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2017 3:18:04 PM EDT
When you remove and replace your scope does it retain zero?  Playing with mine yesterday the scope didnt look to go back to the same every time. It was always off by one or two clickes of adjustment.  This normal or just because I hace a chineese made scope?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 2:00:56 AM EDT
[#1]
In concept most mounts retain zero, but there are a few factors like tension of the clamp and quality of mount, rings or other things. Cheap stuff generally won't hold zero

What kind of scope or scope/mount combo is this?

Z
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#2]
This is the scope I have for now
Svd scope
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I am looking at this Scope mount

But I like the look and the range finder of the Russian style scope
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Also looking at this Scope mount
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 12:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I use the Molot scope mount. (Purchased from Kalinka optics.)
So far I've had no issues with zero shifting around after a removal and re-install.

I also have a Czechpoint railed mount that is designed for the vz58, but fits the vepr very well. This is a great mount that held zero, but i decided i wanted a one piece mount instead.
Duffy's up in Sparks MD. Usually has the czechpoint mounts in stock if you are not too far away.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top