Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2016 2:38:11 PM EDT
I need a “affordable” red dot for my Vepr 12 shotgun.   Any recommendation?  Also need a muzzle brake, again something affordable.  What you guys using for yours Vepr 12?
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 2:46:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Primary arms
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I like reflex sights on shotguns.  Very small and lightweight, they are very unintrusive, yet fast and effective.  My choice is a Burris FastFire III on both of my two Vepr 12s.  Here is one of them:

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm also a fan of small reflex sites and really like the Trijicon RMR, but be warned the older fiber optic versions are not perfect. The reticule is bright enough outside and passable inside, but if you are inside with the sight but shooting at something outside the reticule is not bright enough and gets washed out easily. Newer models are battery powered and don't have that problem. As long as you are aware of the issue they are great little optics

I went with an Izhmash 10 slot flash hider permanently attached.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey said affordable. Thats why i said PA. But I too perfer a reflex on any AK, any caliber.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top