Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2016 2:45:38 PM EDT
Anybody have one that can vouch for the magazines that work with it?  I read on the ak files that they work with circle 10 bulgarian mags.  It doesnt seem like they fit from some testing i witnessed at the lgs.  Im guessing with some work they would.

Looks like they ship with a pro mag that fits fine.  Anybody else have first hand experience with them?
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]
C10 or Polish Beryl provide the best fit and durability.

Tapco Galil mags can be made to fit but will require some sanding on the mag as its too wide to go in, but once it does it should lock up and feed.

Tapco 10 Round AK74 mags are also known to work without fitting.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 12:25:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Circle 10's do fit just like everyone has said, it just took some real pounding to get it in the first time.  I can see why the LGS couldnt get one in.  Now it works like a charm.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Well they come with bullet guides now, so Bulgy and military mags should function fine, but Veprs usually require that the magazine latch be filed a bit for military magazines to lock in.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top