Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2015 11:45:01 AM EDT
OK, So I have been seeing this really cool looking stock on one of the Vepr's posted on the AK union FB page and apparently it is an XLR Industries stock.

Has anyone had any direct experience with XLR's products? I'd really like some input before I buy one.

I found them in stock and free shipping here on Shore Tactical's site. Thanks for any help!

https://www.shoretactical.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=XLR&osCsid=ktp7t00jbkc18jlludshjcdpa6

Picture from Ak Union...

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't have the direct experience with the stock you are looking for, but I will say that everything XLR makes is top notch and the company is a first class outfit.

They made their name in the precision/tactical bolt gun community with their bolt gun chassis (which this stock is a part of) and they have a very good rep.

I would not hesitate to purchase XLR's products if I was in the market for one.

Link Posted: 5/6/2015 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I went ahead and ordered the "lite" model from Shore Tactical for $199.95 shipped.
I think it looks a little nicer and not quite as bulky. I have a Canis M4 adapter on order and it should be here soon. Once I get the stock I'll post my impressions and some pictures just in case anyone else is going this route. Looking that the other stocks I see there is a AR15 short model and is supposed to be clear of the charging handle.  I think these look much better than something like the Magpul PSR which is really blocky...I can see doing some changing up on some of my M4s......

Link Posted: 5/6/2015 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Looking forward to the pics when you get it all together.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#4]
No likey.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 12:19:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No likey.
View Quote
huh...thank you for that input.

Anyway, they offered  to send me a Canis adapter with free shipping since they added them two days after I purchased the stock.

Once that gets here I will get everything together.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top