BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/30/2015 9:25:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 8:07:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Good to see them back, but aren't they banned!
View Quote

Apparently Molot isn't part of the sanctions like previously thought.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard that elsewhere last week.  Been seeing a bunch of the Vepr 12s hitting dealers lately too.

Hopefully the Vepr 1V comes back, I'm sad I missed the boat on those.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 3:12:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Molot had to do away with the welded folding stocks that were on the original V12's and rpk's due to added customs scrutiny so I doubt we will ever see them in that configuration again. Glad I got my folder V-12 before they did that, I really regret not getting the RPK, I knew that was coming. The RPK will surely end up a $5k+ weapon eventually.I knew it would end up a collectible with all those features. They were pushing the envelope.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Legion usa recently got folding stock models in 7.62x29 and 5.56 but they are currently sold out I think. the 7.62x39's didn't have threaded muzzles.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 11:23:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Molot had to do away with the welded folding stocks that were on the original V12's and rpk's due to added customs scrutiny so I doubt we will ever see them in that configuration again. Glad I got my folder V-12 before they did that, I really regret not getting the RPK, I knew that was coming. The RPK will surely end up a $5k+ weapon eventually.I knew it would end up a collectible with all those features. They were pushing the envelope.
View Quote

I never liked the Vepr 12 tube folding stocks it's what kept me from buying one. I hope they import some with a traditional AK stock with a flat back receiver. I remember seeing a few in this configuration but they seem to have been rare.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top