Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/2/2015 12:41:48 PM EDT
I am trying to boost my 922r compliance parts count and my original plan to get a dinzag modified g2 is a no go right now as they are not available. I know the Vepr 308 has a relieved hammer and the G2 would require modification if i went that route but will a G2 trigger and disconnector work with a factory vepr 308 hammer?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:53:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't answer your question, but I will say that modifying the G2 hammer to work in the Vepr is quite easy.  Don't be afraid to try and tackle it yourself.  You'll have the factory hammer as a template to see where you need to modify the G2 hammer.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate your info! I have always been leery of working on triggers but maybe its time I give it a try. G2 triggers are cheap enough to screw up and the knowledge on how to tweak them is pricless.
thanks again!

**EDIT** The G2 trigger/ disconnector would not release the vepr hammer and the safety tab or back side of the disconnector would have to be trimmed to function together.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Doesn't answer your question, but I will say that modifying the G2 hammer to work in the Vepr is quite easy.  Don't be afraid to try and tackle it yourself.  You'll have the factory hammer as a template to see where you need to modify the G2 hammer.
View Quote

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top