Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/19/2015 11:57:25 AM EDT
I have a converted Saiga in 7.62x39 with a 24mm FSB.  I was planning to purchase a Manicore Arms Nightbrake in 24mm.  Seems like this is the best brake out there for the price.  Any other suggestions?  
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 2:26:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I really dig the Manticore and it's actually the only brake I will use other than the standard 74 brake. Works excellent on the AKSU as well though I don't have any pics of it

Z
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 8:52:25 AM EDT
[#2]
fugly as all get out, but I was very impressed once I shot a rifle with it. I still haven't gotten over the fugly yet, so I just live vicariously through Zen at the moment. I do not think you would be doing yourself a disservice if you bought one.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
fugly as all get out, but I was very impressed once I shot a rifle with it. I still haven't gotten over the fugly yet, so I just live vicariously through Zen at the moment. I do not think you would be doing yourself a disservice if you bought one.
View Quote

I live/lurk vicariously through Zen's optics website. :P

Really want to try some of those out!!  
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome rifle setup btw.  Looks super handy.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top