Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2014 10:02:58 PM EDT
Anyone have issues with the factory mag sticking?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, forgot to specify...Vepr 12

I assume it is something with the magazine release, but it doesnt seem easy to seat the mag so not sure if it is possibly a mag well issue.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:07:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Factory or aftermarket mag? Have you tried with the bolt open and closed?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Factory.

I have tried both to no avail. However, after some usage it appears to be breaking in and becomiing somewhat easier to remove.

I noticed that seating the mag isn't as difficult but it's not as easy as I would imagine it to be. Not sure if I'm just used to AR mags popping in easily or if there actually is a minor issue.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Possibly a minor issue, my Vepr 12 has no such issue with factory or aftermarket mags, open or closed bolt, or loaded or unloaded.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top