User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/4/2014 9:25:50 PM EDT
will this fit on a super VEPR 308?

thanks
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
welp, if any one cares to know, the Texas weapon systems cover will not work on a super vepr.... now what?
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
welp, if any one cares to know, the Texas weapon systems cover will not work on a super vepr.... now what?
View Quote

Thanks for the info Heron, at least your misfortune will be available to help out a member here and keep them from bangin into the same wall.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:58:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen less-than-stellar reviews. Any positive info out there?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:45:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tons of it.  Indeed,  its development happened right here on ARFCOM.  Good kit.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can only think of two reviews from the same guy that didn't install it correctly the first time and then did a stupid test the second time then claimed it was unreliable. It was akin to plugging the barrel with mud and blowing out the barrel then claiming the AK is an unreliable platform.

I've run the TWS on 4 guns and installed it on 3 others and never had any issues. Good stuff.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top