Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/31/2014 9:00:37 PM EDT

Ordering:

Orders will be limited to five (5) vepr-12 magazines per customer for the first 12 hours.  After that time you may order as many as you like until the supply is gone.

We expect the entire batch to sell out within 48 hours however it could go faster than that. We suggest making an account to save time, your card information cannot be saved and must be entered at the time of ordering.

When checking out on our store, be aware that the first address form is for your credit/debit cards billing address; be sure to enter the address exactly as listed on your statement. The second set of address forms is for your shipping address.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#1]
1 left

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:34:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]
for sale thread otuside the EE
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:47:01 AM EDT
[#4]
mistaken conclusion
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:48:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:40:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I was able to get in and get some of them last night. I got the tracking this afternoon Csspecs has their stuff together, so I am looking forward to the magazines.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:06:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Got 4 of the mags Sunday night and 2 of the blem mags tonight.

Im gtg for now
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:27:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

hopefully the next batch to be released won't be too long from now.
View Quote

Couple of months out, give or take.

I intentionally skipped the first batch with the intention of getting in on the second batch.

Got plenty of Molot 8 rounders to keep me happy in the meantime.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I just spoke to mike from csspec this morning about another mag that's being made from the v12 mag template. He said he will be ready in about 4 weeks. So that is the time table id say. He said they only made 500 to gauge interest. But I'd say in just over a month they should have more.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#12]
10 round mags later in the year.

The next batch of 8 round mags will be 1000 mags.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 11:41:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Got my CSSpec mags in today.

Here is my mini review.

Slight discoloration in the finish on one mag and each mag has a tiny ding about the size of a needle head.Exactly as described the blems would be.The blems are a great deal, as i cant really tell without looking for the slight defects in the finish.

Mags were packed very nicely ( best presentation of a packaged product i have ever seen).Both mags fit in my Vepr without fitment issues.Tight, no wobble, and function checked 100%.

The mags are very robust and heavy duty like they should be for this shotgun.Weight compared to a 8 round Molot is almost about twice the weight over the polymer Molot just by feel.

Haven't gotten to live fire any rounds yet, will try to get to that tomorrow or next weekend time permitting.Oh, and these fit nicely into a 40 round RPK mag pouch for easy carrying.

I'm very pleased with the CSSpec Vepr 12 mags.I highly recommend getting these over the high priced Molot mags.Very high quality product, and a great company to buy from, thank you.

Now waiting on batch #2 and the 10/12 round versions to be released.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top